Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chicago 2016 Olympic Countdown

UPDATE: Barack is now heading to Copenhagen. Let's hope his star power works some magic over there!


Only 8 more days until the decision in Copenhagen is made! The city is abuzz with anticipation and I'm excited to hear what happens too. I can't imagine the excitement of having the Olympics here in Chicago. There is quite a convoy heading to Copenhagen to plead our case including Michelle Obama and maybe even Oprah. I'm thinking that Barack may just make a surprise appearance to seal the deal for us!

Keep your fingers crossed for the next few days. We'll be opening up our house for rentals during the Olympics... we're thinking of charging $2K per week. What do you think? A deal? :)

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few fun videos that the city has put out to promote the bid. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment