Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cool Shops

I love to share new Etsy shops when I find them... partly because its a small business and its creative, but also because they have some really cool stuff! I just was introduced to a few new finds and I thought I'd share them with you.

Elemental Threads recycles those old t-shirts that you love, but probably shouldn't wear anymore, into a brand new bag. You can choose one of their already made bags, or even send in a tshirt that you love to be repurposed. How cool is that? most recycled t-shirt bags are a steal too - at only $19

PataPri sells the cutest hand towels and aprons. What great inspiration for the kitchen. Wouldn't it just make you happy to cook if your hand towels all looked like these?!

SilhouetteBlue has the cutest personalized notecards and stationary. Isn't it wonderful when you actually get something in the mail these days? I'm hoping I have a use for these someday soon... because they are just too cute to pass up.

ChromaLab makes the best clocks. I'm not usually a fan of the wall clock... I suppose it reminds me of all those years of school spent staring at the wall clock, willing it to be 3pm. But, these clocks just might make me change my mind!

Bumblebelly Designs has some really fun pillows (plus some really cool other items). I especially love the Old MacDonald series of pillows that say "woof", "cluck", or "quack". Definitely a touch of whimsy.

If you've got any Etsy recommendations, send them along. I'm always on the lookout for new ones to peruse.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment