Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Wow - its been a long time, hasn't it? Sorry about that. I've been really overwhelmed at work lately. Although I have spent the past two weeks in North Carolina, which would usually mean that I'd enjoy warmer weather than here in Chicago. But, no such luck. I was there earlier this week when the huge snowstorms hit - 6-12" across the state. In Chicago, no big deal really. In North Carolina, this is a BIG deal. A really BIG deal! Our hotel shut down all of its restaurants and bars, which left us exhausted and pretty much starving after our final day on the photo shoot. But, all in all, it was a great trip. And, its always fun to see the models and watch the retouchers take 20-30 pounds off of them on the computer. (if only someone could do that to my photos!)

I'll be putting out a few new posts over the next several days, but did want to send out some happy holiday wishes to everyone. I know its a busy time of year and this year we weren't able to get our Christmas cards out on time. But, I wanted everyone to know that we are thinking of them and wishing them love and friendship. Thank you all for being a part of our lives. We are lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.

Happy Holidays!

Love,
Alexis & Jamey

No comments:

Post a Comment