Friday, August 21, 2009

Favorite Dinner - Make Your Own Pizza Night

Last night, we had our make your own pizza night at home. Ever since I started shopping at Trader Joe's again, we've been making pizzas. They sell pizza dough there for just over $1, so it saves us a ton of dough (pun intended) vs. ordering in. Thought I'd share a few pics from our fun night!

Lots of ingredients we had on hand to choose from: pesto, olives, fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers, peppercini, fresh tomatoes, parmesan cheese, fresh mushrooms, and goat chees
e. There was a lot more inspiration in the refrigerator, but only so much can fit on one pizza. yum!



my pizza certainly looks tastier, doesn't it? at the very least, it looks more artistic (maybe I've missed my career calling).
the pizzas were fantastic and now off for a game of chess (which I just learned) and an episode of Arrested Development.



1 comment:

  1. Yummy! This is making me hungry. I love that Trader Joe's pizza dough...have to get there this weekend

    ReplyDelete