Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago today, I was lucky enough to marry an amazing guy! He has been such a wonderful husband to me.


For nearly 3 years now, he has succumbed to my pescetarian lifestyle (without many complaints at all). I similarly forced him into running (not a fun sport at first, though he's now faster than me!). And, I dragged him to California for a year... only to hear my company was moving everyone to New Jersey (thankfully, he instantly got a job!).


He's a trooper, who is always there for me. He lets me be silly and ridiculous. And, he makes me laugh non-stop. I often burst into random laughter during the day when I think of some joke or funny comment he made.



Thanks for being such a kind, giving, funny, and all-around great guy. Happy Anniversary! Love you more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment