Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hello New York City!

After my friend's wedding in NJ, we had the chance to go visit some friends in NYC. I haven't been there in quite awhile and its one of my all-time favorite places! We had a great time catching up with friends.

We spent the night in Park Slope, a neighborhood in Brooklyn with some friends and got to meet their adorable son, Jack. He's over a year old now, so we were really happy to finally meet him (though I do follow his blog). :) We wandered around their neighborhood and parks, all of which were beautiful. I didn't even know there was such a large park in Brooklyn.



We also had the opportunity to see one of my high school friends as well. He moved out to NYC after college and was actually the person who showed me around during my very first visit to New York. He's a great guy and we were lucky to get the opportunity to meet his new fiance! They got engaged about a week after we left. Congrats to Jeff & Emily! We are excited for the upcoming wedding.



The hubby also got to spend some time with his favorite guitar buddy who moved to NYC. It was such a sad day for us. Steve is a great guy and now hubby talks to me about guitar playing - and I'm absolutely no help. But, I am a good listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment